1) Is This Possible??
2) Focus on the dot in the center and move
your head backwards and forwards.
3) Are the purple lines straight or bent?
4) Do you see gray areas in between the
squares? Now where did they come from?
5) You should see a man's face and also a
Hint: Try tilting your head to the right, the world begins with 'L'
6) If you take a look at the following picture , let me
tell you . it is not animated. Your eyes are making it move. To test this, stare
at one spot for a couple seconds and everything will stop moving. Or look at the
black center of each circle and it will stop moving. But move your eyes to the
next black center and the previous will move after you take your eyes away from
7) Follow these instructions:
(1) Relax and concentrate on the 4 small dots in the middle of the picture for 30-40 seconds.
(2) Then, talk a look at a wall near you (any smooth, single-colored surface.)
(3) You will see a circle of light developing.
(4) Start blinking your eyes a couple of times and you will see a figure emerging.
(5) What do you see? Moreover, WHOM do you see?
8) Is the book opening toward you, or away from you?
(9) Are there 12 people, or 13?
(12) How many horses? (There should be seven.)
(16) How many deer?
(17) Where does the middle column end?
(18) Do you see four people?
(19) Who is the tallest?
(20)Girls are usually able to spot the word "LIFT" easily,
while men generally find it more difficult.